BEYOND THE EDGE
A100 COLD FUSION CONCRETE is a 3/8-inch nominal (or other size) aggregate concrete material designed for general purpose use. A100 is resistant to degradation in various low concentrations of acids with little to no mass loss. A100 can be utilized in medium slump applications for construction of secondary containment, various feature construction such as drain systems, foundations, walls, flatwork, and every other application typically observed with Portland Cement mixtures.
- Resistant to various types of acid exposure (except hydrofluoric) at concentrations.
- Resistant to hydrocarbon, chloride, and sulfate exposure degradation.
- Resistant to solvent exposure.
- Green Technology.
- Can be colored.
- Utilized at slumps ranging from 1 to 6 inches.
- Fiber reinforced (micro).
- Interior and exterior applications.
- Can be used in hot or cold climates.
- Improves corrosion protection when placed on metal features.
- Supplied in Super Sacks, 55-lb bags, or Ready Mixed Concrete delivery.
CFC complies with the ASTMC C1157 Standard Performance Specification for Hydraulic Cement.
- A100 is used in most any pneumatic or conventionally placed concrete applications where the completed feature will be subject to low concentrations of various reagents and chemicals in very hot or very cold climates. A100 is many times utilized in the Petrochemical, Fertilizer, Food & Beverage, Mining, and Foundry Industries, and, the Oil & Gas Industry including off-shore drilling platforms due to its chemical resistance and complete resistance to chloride and sulfate attack.
- 4,000 psi typical 28-day compressive strength at a water to cement ratio of 0.38, and a slump of 6 inches.
- 140 lbs/ft3 wet density.
- 4,000 psi typical compressive strength in from 4 to 8 hours when subjected to cure temperatures greater than 120 degrees Fahrenheit.