Amazing things happen at the intersection of imagination and technology.
True workable Geopolymer concrete that is heat and chemical resistant.
A GREENER WAY OF BUILDING A BETTER WAY TO SUCCESS
Geopolymer Solutions has engineered the longest lasting acid resistant, heat resistant, concrete on earth. Cold Fusion Concrete made from Geopolymer; with zero Portland cement. True workable Geopolymer that is heat and chemical resistant.
No Lath Fireproofing UL 1709 and UL 263 interior/exterior certified
Cold Fusion Concrete® (CFC) FP250 Series Spray Applied Fireproofing for use where extreme durability and chemical resistance is desired. This UL listed (Design X860 and XR746) 42 to 50 pounds per cubic foot (pcf) density is the only UL Listed Geopolymer SFRM on the face of the earth.
SPRAY OR TROWEL APPLIED FIREPROOFING
Geopolymer concrete—the economical, more durable, and environmentally friendly concrete with a carbon footprint of only about 10% of Portland cement
WHATS THE DIFFERENCE
- Susceptible to freeze and thaw cycling
- Susceptible to low pH material attack
- Limited methods to expedite strength development
- Limited insulating properties
- Typical and difficult to change modulus properties
- Limited set times
- Some control on permeability
- Extreme age degradation and carbonation when heated
- Extremely limited curing methods
- Resistant to freeze and thaw cycling
- High chemical resistance
- Can support an insulating R-value as high as 8 per inch of cellular material
- Dynamic and designer selected modulus properties
- Faster or slower set times which are operator determined
- Has an extremely low air and water permeability (unless a permeable mixture is requested)
- Can withstand extreme heat without degradation
- Variable curing methods for ultimate strength in hours, days or weeks