Heat and Chemical Resistant
BETTER BUILDING MATERIAL
- In down-hole cementing, high heat and pressure exists at the cementing location.
- A typical specific gravity increasing admixture of aggregate is included in the
mixture to increase unit weight.
- Adjustments in the silica, alumina and other proprietary material content of the mixtures are made to control set time.
- Due to the elevated in-situ subsurface temperature, the mixture obtains the desired compressive strength within about an hour.
- If a higher subsurface temperature does not exist, a small electrical charge can be applied to the material in order to expedite the set time and gain strength faster.
- Or a balancing of minerals can be made to achieve
the desired results.